I don't have a theme for this post. Just some pictures I've taken over the past few weeks that I'm sure grandparents want to see.
For Christmas Avery's very talented PopPop made her a stool so she now helps me cook and do the dishes. She seems to have fun. Just this weekend we made cookies and she helped me put in the flour and the sugar then I went to get the baking soda, placed it by the mixer, turned to get the teaspoon and came back to an empty box! She had helped so much by putting 1/4 of the box in the mix. We were able to spoon the extra out and the cookies tasted fine. It was funny though. We might not do chocolate cookies much though because as she would get cocoa on her hand she would wipe them on my shirt to clean them off.
The video is us dancing. She likes to do that every night and my mom wanted to see it. The funny thing is that everyone has to dance with a partner and she'll give you one if you don't have it. Very cute.
I reluctantly post these pics of my belly but people wanted to see these as well. It seems that over the past 24hrs my belly has exploded. I'm finally feeling pregnant. The funny thing is that I wasn't even this big at 22wks with Avery. No one lied when they said you start showing earlier with the second!
No comments:
Post a Comment