Nothing really special happened this weekend but I did get a few cute shots of the family. If you are a grandparent you will probably also like the video otherwise it may be a bit long for you. I was cleaning on Friday and Avery was playing quite nicely in her room. As you can see it was because she was in Bitty Baby's crib. I think she started doing that again because I now get in her crib with her at night to read books. It will be much easier once she gets in a real bed.
The other video is just the game Ryan and her invented. I think they did that for 10 min and had a great time.
Notice that in the picture with Diane that there are goldfish on her bed. Avery had decided to share them with Diane. It is also easy to see how impressed Diane is with that gesture. Avery was quite happy to pose next to Diane since she loves them so much more than they love her!
The one of her in the "tent" isn't that impressive it's just another sign to me how she is growing up. She had made sort of a picnic in there for her and her teddy bear. I know these are normal stages for her but sometimes it is such a shock when she takes the next one. She just makes us laugh so much. Unfortunately it is often when she is doing something that she shouldn't, it is just so darn cute.
1 comment:
Im sorry... did I read this correctly? YOU get into the CRIB with her!!???? WOW... you are one special mom.
Post a Comment