My best friend Sara had her first child back in November. Because I'm such a bad friend and moved 3000 miles away this weekend was the first time I met her! She is so cute and such a good baby. Our other best friend Ali drove down from Chicago so we could have a girl's night. Of course we kept the kids around as well. What a different night that was from the past. Instead of going out to dinner and drinking wine, we watched Baby Einstein and made baby food! Even though it wasn't as exciting as past "girl nights" in so many ways it was so much better. I've now realized that I don't have any pics of Sara and Tatum but I did get some cute ones of Avery "choking" Tatum!
Aunt Ali w/ her 2 "nieces".

Me and cute little Tatum! Look at those cheeks!!


Avery saying good-bye to Tatum. Sara drove down and took us to the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment