Saturday, September 06, 2008

Getting so big


Here are some pics of the girls over the past week and a half. It's been warm again so last week we had Karoline and Sydney-Kate over to "swim" in the pool. They had a great time but actually preferred playing in the house. The heat is supposed to break today so this might be the last time we blow up the pool!
I also wanted to get some more of Isabel especially in the purple outfit. We have some professional pictures taken of Avery in the same one and at the beginning they looked identical. Now Isabel is putting on more weight and they are starting to look different. Isabel is so much "chunkier" than Avery was. She has rolls that Avery never had. It is too cute. She also has a bit more red in her hair that is very visible in the light. She might turn out to be a strawberry blonde! She is such a delight to have around. So easy-going and cuddly. She is just such a comfortable baby and it feels like she always been a part of the family.
Avery loves to "pet" her and help out. If she even starts to cry Avery is either running over there or yelling at me to get her. I know I have to come running in the room if she starts to cry and Avery is around. The other day I was in the kitchen and Isabel started to cry and when I came in the room Avery had picked her up from the couch!!! She was actually doing a pretty good job of carrying her but it freaked me out. Needless to say we had a little talk about that but I still don't delay if Isabel starts to cry! It was hard to be too mad as she was just trying to help.



Isabel's first bottle. I was afraid she wouldn't take to it very well since she doesn't really like pacifiers but it was just fine!


Isabel in the stroller. Avery's seat sits over this part that lays down flat. It's a great system.



Chasing after an airplane.

Karoline put this green rocker in the pool as their "boat"!



No comments: