Karoline loves to hold Isabel when we go over to her house.
This is Avery walking her lizard down the hallway. She loves to walk her animals.
My little smiler...
Looks like her Daddy with his computer...
Avery and Karoline love reading together.
I've been slacking in my picture posting. I have lots that I'm sure the grandparents would love to see. We had a busy couple of weeks and weekend. Over the weekend I went away with the girls to Tahoe to scrapbook. Scrapbooking is not my favorite thing but being in the mountains with good friends, a glass of wine and being able to sleep in are! I even got 4 layouts done. Isabel went with me but Avery stayed behind with Ryan. They had a great time but I think they wore each other out! He took her to Six Flags on Saturday and they did a lot of stuff. Unfortunately neither of us took a camera!
This is my last full week home. I go back to work next Tuesday. I really enjoy my job but since I enjoy my children more it would be wonderful to stay home. I just concentrate on the fact that I am very blessed that I only have to work 3 days/week and that I have a very flexible boss!
A week ago Sunday Ryan and I took the girls to the Oakland Zoo. It was a fun family day and of course Avery loved the animals! Ryan and her also went on a roller coaster. Ryan had to hold on tight to her and we don't think it was her favorite thing. She did love the Merry Go Round though!
No comments:
Post a Comment