Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swim lesson, Sydney-Kate's birthday and climbing girl...

Avery started her first swim lessons this weekend. She had a great time and didn't want to get out of the pool. On Sunday we had Sydney-Kate's birthday party. She had a lot of fun there and I ate too much yummy cake!
The picture of Isabel just shows how different they are! She's already more of a climber than Avery is. If something such as a box is next to a table she'll climb on it and pull herself up to see better. She also climbed into the coffee table. I was worried about the glass breaking but more worried I would lose the cute picture. She is so cute, so much fun and keeps me on my toes!



Look at her little legs kicking!


Sydney-Kate had a ballerina themed party and all the girls dressed in tutus. Kelly plans her themes way in advance and makes all the food including the cake, herself.




1 comment:

Chelle said...

Love this picture of them in the bath! They are both so adorable. I can't wait til my boys can do that;)