Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Swimming pictures
So, I borrowed a nice digital SLR over the weekend and I got some cute pictures of the girls. Avery is in her last week of swimming lessons and seems to be learning a lot. She passed the Baby 1 class and can now enroll in Baby 2 which means she can float for 10 sec by herself and then the goal of Baby 2 is to swim half the width of the pool by herself. I think she'll be able to do it. Now we just have to spend time at the pool on the weekends. It's kind of hard for her when the only time she's in the pool is at class. I love the weather out here but it often doesn't get warm enough on the weekends to warrant the pool! Maybe I'll have to brave the chill and do it anyway!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment