Saturday, October 10, 2009

And I thought they were photogenic before...

So, I finally got my new camera this week!! (THANKS DAD!) I must say it is quite impressive. It really doesn't take a bad picture so I'm either going to end up with a gazillion pictures over the next few weeks or just have to get really picky with what I keep!
Our first photoshoot was at the pumpkin patch with Tom, Jamey and baby Thomas. It was fun because Ryan and I were like mini-photographers for them. He is quite a cute subject though.
I must say that my girls are so stinking cute though. I can't get enough of them! We got some great pumpkins and we had a very nice evening!










What's in there?
Hey look Dad...
Let me look at that again...







1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

now you understand my addiction to taking pictures!!

The girls are SO cute!!! Looks like a lot of fun! Miss yall like crazy!