Monday, February 01, 2010

Privacy

So I'm hearing things about blogs being hacked and the pictures used in advertisements or for someone else to "steal" a family for their blog. We have become a world with very little privacy but I've decided that I should use all tools to keep some privacy for the girls as long as possible. This blog is not their choice, but mine. I'm still going to keep it going as it provides a great tool for grandparents and friends to keep updated, plus I've finally started the process to turn it into a book for the kids some day! I've just decided to privatize the blog and require people to sign in. I'll start that in about a week so if you are a regular reader and want to be added to the list please send me an email at
wiloson-emily@sbcglobal.net and I'll "invite" you and all you'll have to do is sign in prior to reading.

I realize if I wanted complete privacy I should delete the blog but I haven't been that turned off yet. Plus then I'd have to go back to scrapbooking my memories and that is painful...

1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

Amen sister... add me!!