Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cute things the girls say

I realized that I hear all these cute things and I never write them down. Someday, maybe, I'm hoping, I'll turn this into a book so I guess this is the best place to put it if I even want to have a chance of remembering.

Avery has started to refer to things that happened in the past by saying "Remember when I was 3..." Even if it was only a week or so ago.

Isabel says "hold you" when she want you to hold her
.
She calls goldfish crackers dolphins.

She says "push you" when she wants you to push her on the swing.

Avery calls pancakes, panpakes.

Most of the time the phrase coming out of Isabel's mouth is "I DO IT!!!" Sometimes with a finger wag, or a glare or both of those then ending with arms crossed over her chest and more glare.

Isabel is obsessed with bugs. When we go walking she picks up every rolly-polly we find. She tries to bring snails in the house and when we don't let her she makes houses for them outside. Every spider or fly in the house we all have to go see and she then talks about them the rest of the night.




No comments: