Friday, July 27, 2007

Ali's Wedding















We had such a nice time in Seattle. It was so wonderful to see Ali get married, especially to such a great guy like Tommy. Ali and Tommy are so organized that the only thing that wasn't perfect was the only thing they can't control, the weather. Unfortunately it was unusually rainy for the end of July so we were a bit wet but that didn't dampen the spirit or fun. I can only imagine how pretty the place must be in the sun because it was still gorgeous in the rain! Ali was a perfect bride and really seemed to enjoy the day and relax once she realized that the rain was going to be OK. She truly glowed that weekend and I'm excited for them to start their new life!
It was also very fun to see pregnant Sara! I didn't believe her but she really is showing more than I expected. As you can imagine she is still amazingly fit but has that joy of expectation about her. It is so exciting to me to realize we will both have little girls. I can't wait to share that with her.
Here are just a few pics. You can see how nice everything was.
The reception was great and Avery loved to dance. I tried to take her off the dance floor at 9:30 to go home but she literally ran back to dance. She was so cute and got sooooo many compliments on her temperament and cuteness. The photographer took so many pictures I can't wait to see them.

No comments: