Friday, July 27, 2007

Whistler














After Seattle I joined my parents and we went up to Whistler Canada. Jon was up there for a bike competition so it was a nice family reunion. The only bad part was that Ryan couldn't be there. I'm so lucky that Ryan is kind enough to let me go and enjoy time with my family. What a guy. Hopefully some day we can make it back to ski. We did a lot of stuff and we did a lot of relaxing. Unfortunately Avery had a bit of a virus while we were there but she is such a good girl she kept her cheerful personality and happy spirit. My parents took her for a bike ride while I did one of those zipline trips. We went over 5 zip lines over the canyons and river. It was really neat. After that I went hiking and saw some great views. It was also good to see Jon. If Avery hadn't kept him up a couple nights he may have thought she was absolutely perfect. Either way it was really cute to see him with her.

No comments: