Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby girl!



Here are the ultrasound pictures of our newest little girl! As far as I'm concerned we are still in the naming process, regardless of what Ryan says, :) so I am not putting down our name options. They didn't give me any shots of the "girl" parts but the tech was very nice to make sure she got us some nice profile shots. She even made me move around then came back and did another series so we could get some better ones. Avery went with us and was more interested in the raisins we gave her! The image on the screen just didn't look like any baby she'd ever seen before! We are very excited about our newest little girl. I've been asking all my friends that have sisters what it's like since that is totally foreign concept to me. I just hope they are good friends and help each other out through life.

1 comment:

Ali Bligh said...

Please don't name her Gloria! That's the only opinion I'll give you... :)