I can't believe Avery is old enough to move out of the crib! Ryan worked real hard on her room this weekend and we finally got it done! My plan was to move her over later this week but I was too excited so we did it this afternoon. I think she'll be fine in there, her nap went pretty well. Getting rid of the pacifiers isn't going to be as easy but we're working on that. We'll try that on a night when I don't have to get up at 5:30 the next morning. I have a feeling that she won't sleep well those first nights.
I still have some decorative accents I want to add but those will have to come with more time and more money! :)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness, this layout is beautiful!! I love it.
And I love her big girl room, too!
Post a Comment