Sunday, June 15, 2008

San Diego Zoo

This is my favorite picture of the weekend. People should know that I LOVE these cut-outs and I have always made Ryan pose behind them. For some reason they crack me up! What I love is that Avery already is willing to get her picture taken with them. She will walk up and put her head through with no problem! I love it!!!!

Another shot of Avery hugging a goat. My mom pointed out that she's hugged a lot of goats in her 2 years! She has to go to every goat in the petting zoo and say hi.


There were 2 river otters playing in the water but then right before we moved on this one came up to see Avery!


Avery loved it when the animals came up to the glass to see her. This is a meerkat.

This was an absolutely gigantic orangutan! It must have been pretty old because its hair was long and matted and he didn't move very much. Avery thought he was kinda neat.



This is the baby panda they have at the zoo. We actually got some pretty good views of the pandas that day.

This was at the end of our zoo visit. She looks cute in this picture but she was getting quite crabby from lack of nap. This is in front of the koalas but unfortunately you can't see any.

No comments: