Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Come out, come out, whenever you want...

So, today is my official due date but I am still pregnant! Luckily I am still getting around pretty well but, I'm not going to lie, I'm getting pretty tired of this! I just want to meet and hold my little girl. My Dr appt. went well yesterday and she thinks I'll go soon but if not I have an induction scheduled for next Thursday the 14th. Hopefully I'll be posting pictures much sooner than that. My mom gets in town tonight so she's praying that I start labor right after she gets here and that way Avery doesn't have to be woken up in the middle of the night. I also think it has something to do with the fact that she wants immediate time with Avery and no mom around to interrupt it!
The following pictures are random shots over the past weeks. The "last" family shot is at my friend Beth's house before Ryan and I left for a date night. She was kind enough to offer us a break before our life takes a major turn.
The others are from this past Friday when I went over to Beth's house to help out while she had a garage sale. The girls had a good time playing together. They are finally at that age where they interact with each other so they are much more independent. It's nice when the mom's can sit back and relax while the kids play!

I know my life is going to get so much more hectic but I just can't wait for my girls to meet each other! I am so blessed with one wonderful, special child that I know more will only add to our life!




No comments: