Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Isabel 7 weeks!

I will have some other pictures to post today but for right now I want to get these "professional" pics of Isabel in. Once again my friend Kelly was kind enough to take some pictures for me. This time the subject was Isabel. We tried to get them done on her 1 month birthday but due to scheduling issues we just got to it Monday. I'm actually happy about that as over the past 3 weeks she has gotten even more expressive so the pictures are much better than they would have been earlier. Of course that makes it harder to pick which ones to frame. Ryan already teases me that I have so many frames that they have become our "wallpaper". I can't help that I have such cute kids that I can't choose just a few pictures.









3 comments:

Ali Bligh said...

OOHHH, I LOVE these pictures. Your friend is so talented, and you are so lucky to benefit from her gift! Two other comments:
1. Nice choice of outfit. Aunt Ali has good taste.
2. I think you meant to say Isabel on this post as opposed to Avery (Isabel is the subject of this photo shoot). Mommy must be sleep deprived!

TJ said...

She's laying on toile!!! YEAH!!! They are SO precious!!!

TJ said...

Oh, I am logged in as TJ... sorry! It's Beth! I don't think TJ cares if Isabel is laying on a toile pillow! :)