Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

Once again my friend Kelly took some pictures of the girls for me. If I had sent out Christmas cards this year then I'm sure one of these would have been on the front! It is nearly impossible to get a good picture of both of them at the same time. If one looks cute then the other is sure to be doing something weird! I think we were able to get some where they both looked pretty good. The little girl in one with Avery is her friend Sydney-Kate. They are a year apart and love to play with each other.
The brown flower dress is one that my mom bought over the summer. They have matching tights to go with them but one pair was still in Indy when we did these pictures. They were beautiful dresses and I can't wait until Isabel fits into the 2T. (which might not be long with the way she is growing!!)


"Ohh, not so hard Avery..."


If only Avery had been looking at the camera!

Avery really does love Isabel. She is so good to her!

So sweet!






No comments: