Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random pictures

Isabel is over 6 months now and doing so much more. She is definitely past the "newborn" stage and well into the "baby" stage. She is sitting up, grabbing things, shaking rattles and responding to everything around her. She loves to grab for the dogs, laugh at her sister and even sits up for her baths now. I can see the future and how much fun the girls will have playing together. Already I love the way they interact. I also am starting to see the fights we will have over sharing the toys. It's amazing how Avery decides she just has to play with whatever toy that Isabel picks up!





Little ballerina's!


How funny is this girl! The days of cute serious photos are over! Good thing she looks good anyway.



It is very obvious when Isabel is going to the bathroom so I decided to skip the middleman and go straight to the pot. It didn't work but it made for a funny picture.




No comments: