Easter weekend was nice for most of the family out here. Unfortunately Ryan was sick with a fever, chills and aches all weekend long. He missed the Spring Fling on Saturday and church on Sunday. We didn't have big plans but it was still disappointing to not have him "around" much. The girls and I had a nice weekend and as you will see I got a bunch of very cute pictures of the girls in their matching Easter dresses.
This would be a better photo with Ryan but at least I was able to pull him off the couch for this one. As you can see Isabel was so over the photo shoot at this point! No worries she got a little food in her belly and was ready for the second round!
PRECIOUS!!!! I am SO sorry Ryan was sick. I know that was not fun for anyone! The girls look so cute in their matching dresses. Isabel is really changing so much. I miss yall!!! Oh, and love your hair!!
1 comment:
PRECIOUS!!!! I am SO sorry Ryan was sick. I know that was not fun for anyone! The girls look so cute in their matching dresses. Isabel is really changing so much. I miss yall!!! Oh, and love your hair!!
Post a Comment