Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween

On Halloween, before the candy started, we went to the house of a woman who is in my work vanpool. (Miss Amy) She heard me talking about how much Avery loves cats and she said that she had 2 kittens that loved people and Avery should come over and play with them. We did and Avery was in heaven. Isabel was so excited all she could do was squeal and try to kiss them!


We had a nice Halloween even though I didn't get to spend much time with the girls. I volunteered to help out with our church Trunk or Treat and I was busy all night. Ryan had decorated our trunk and was manning that station so he was also busy but God truly blessed me with great friends and helpers and I never once had to worry about what they were up to. Between Kelly, Mercy, Tammie, Lani, Andrea and Lola they were constantly supervised! Ryan did have more moments with them so he got a few pictures. They were pretty cute. Avery LOVED all the candy and that was really the only thing she was interested in. She did win a fish but unfortunately I don't have pictures as Cutie-pie died very quickly. If she can't get a cat (which she isn't going to get!) she now wants a lizard or fish tank for Christmas!








Our Trunk, it looked good in the dark when it was all lit up!





I really think this is Isabel's favorite person, Lola. She gets so excited to see her. What's nice is that Lola gets just as excited to see her!



No comments: