Isabel Ryan Wilson was born yesterday, August 9th, at 6:23PM. She weighed 7 lbs. 10oz. and was 20 inches long. Baby Isabel is doing great... nursing like a champ. Avery is such a proud big sister and is so excited about her baby sister. Emily looks like a million dollars and does NOT look like she just had a baby. I (Beth) was able to ride into the city with Sally and got some pictures so I told Emily I would post them on the blog for their friends and family. We are all thankful that Emily had a wonderful delivery and sweet Isabel Ryan is healthy and perfect! What a blessing from the Lord!
**If you want to see details of her little face you can click on the pictures to blow them up** Avery got Isabel a baby Tigger as a gift...
I Love your daughters name. She is so beautiful and I can see your all excited about her large feet! HaHa. Avery and Isabel will have such a great time growing up together. Grandma Looks very happy, I am glad Isabel was ready to come into this world while Grandma was still there! I am so proud of you Emily and Ryan . Also I loved your pictures. I would like to have one of Avery and you and the one of just Avery. I love you all and think of you daily. Your journey will be a fun and exciting time enjoy because before you know it you are regestering them for their Junior Year of High School as we are Brett!!! Love to you all Keep the pictures coming Aunt Nancy and Jeff, Brett and Brian
Em, she is just precious! I'm so glad your friend posted all those pics b/c the cell phone pic I got from Sara was not enough. When are you bringing her and Avery back to Indiana for a visit? I need to squeeze those adorable cheeks (Isabel's, not yours;) and Todd and Avery are going to have to teach her the song:)
3 comments:
Welcome Sweet Isabel! Oh, she is beautiful...and look how sweet Avery is with her! I can't WAIT to see her in just a few weeks. Love to you all!!
I Love your daughters name. She is so beautiful and I can see your all excited about her large feet! HaHa. Avery and Isabel will have such a great time growing up together. Grandma Looks very happy, I am glad Isabel was ready to come into this world while Grandma was still there! I am so proud of you Emily and Ryan . Also I loved your pictures. I would like to have one of Avery and you and the one of just Avery. I love you all and think of you daily. Your journey will be a fun and exciting time enjoy because before you know it you are regestering them for their Junior Year of High School as we are Brett!!! Love to you all Keep the pictures coming Aunt Nancy and Jeff, Brett and Brian
Em, she is just precious! I'm so glad your friend posted all those pics b/c the cell phone pic I got from Sara was not enough. When are you bringing her and Avery back to Indiana for a visit? I need to squeeze those adorable cheeks (Isabel's, not yours;) and Todd and Avery are going to have to teach her the song:)
Post a Comment