Sunday, March 15, 2009
Just like Great-Grandma
My grandmother was a wonderful woman and I miss her very much. I'm very sad that she never got a chance to meet my beautiful girls but I know someday we'll meet in heaven and that is a comfort. Some of my fondest memories were my visits with her when she would make me apple pie and pickles (don't worry, I didn't eat them together!) After her death I inherited her rolling pin and it is what I still use anytime I need to roll something out. Avery and I made rolls over the weekend and it was neat to see her using the rolling pin too. I know my grandmother would be very happy to see this. Four generations have used this rolling pin. I know it's a little, silly thing but sometimes its the small things that keep their meaning.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment