We have 2 other exciting things happening in our household. First, Avery is now on her 2nd night with NO PACIFIER!!!!! Yay, I was beginning to think I would be giving her one to take to college. I mean this is the girl who would find one on the floor and go to her bedroom closet and hide to take "hits" off of it. It was like a crack addiction, she would lie and steal just to have it. Well the last one I let her have got a hole in it and I told her I needed to take it to "fix" it. Unfortunately it was beyond repair. So sad. She cried for a little bit but slept through the night. She asked tonight once and I said it was broken and that was it!
The other news is that Isabel is nearly crawling. She's in that rocking and rolling phase and it is amazing how far they can get. She hates to be stuck but Avery is good about helping her. Our next fun thing will be teaching Avery to share. She can be totally content with something else but as soon as Isabel touches one of "her" toys (every toy in the house!) she goes crazy. I can see this is going to be a tough lesson for her to learn. It might require a few time outs!
Isabel is still a very happy, easy baby. She does have a bit of a temper and when she wants something she doesn't like to wait but generally she can keep herself entertained. Dinner is a bit easier now that she is feeding herself Puffs. She can stay happy while I get everyone else served.
I love this picture of us. Too bad Isabel was napping.
Fixing Grandma MAGs hair.
What a move!
This is her favorite thing. No matter what her mood I can put her here and she will be content for at least 10 min!
2 comments:
I love the plank pose Isabel is taking. Maybe she'll become a yoga instructor?
-J
Cute!!! Thanks for the new pictures!!
Post a Comment