Not many pictures as I was in the kitchen most of the day and Ryan was watching football, and the girls, from his new recliner. The weather was beautiful and Avery and I had a nice walk. Life is good and I'm so grateful to God for the love He has for me and the love I receive from my family!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
mmmm Turkey
Today is one of those days where you just can't help being thankful for life and family. Even if the point of the day wasn't thanks, just being with Ryan and the girls all day would be enough. We had an awesome meal I must say. Brining is the way to go for turkey, makes it so juicy. I didn't make a lot but what I did make turned out pretty well.
Not many pictures as I was in the kitchen most of the day and Ryan was watching football, and the girls, from his new recliner. The weather was beautiful and Avery and I had a nice walk. Life is good and I'm so grateful to God for the love He has for me and the love I receive from my family!
Isn't this the cutest little smile that Isabel has started!


She loved this!


Our new couch and recliner!


Not many pictures as I was in the kitchen most of the day and Ryan was watching football, and the girls, from his new recliner. The weather was beautiful and Avery and I had a nice walk. Life is good and I'm so grateful to God for the love He has for me and the love I receive from my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the new sofa and "Man" chair for Ryan!!!!! They are great!! Glad yall had such a great day! I miss yall!!! Love the smile!!
Post a Comment